Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, September 29, 2018

First Post In A While-Cutie

This is my first post in quite some time. I think of this blog. I think about how long it has been since I have posted. I think about why I haven't given this blog the attention that I used to give it. I think about the fact that I am too busy. I have lots of intent to write and add some posts, but I don't really have the time to do it.

Today, however, I will post something. What shall I post? There is so much to chat about, but where do I start?  Okay, today my dog, Cutie finally received a groom that is much needed. She was nervous to go to her groomers at Bark's Fifth Avenue. In the past, she wouldn't shiver. These past few years she has begun to to that. I figure it has to do with her age. She is a geriatric dog now. My sweet Maltipoo is 16 years old now. She is partially blind and has hip problems from time to time. She also has lost some of her teeth. I have to soften her food for her now and help her up on the couch. She can't hear as well either.

Seeing Cutie age is sad to me because she can't do certain things now. But she still is excited to see me when I come home from work and barks like crazy. Even though the vet says that she may be partially blind, that doesn't stop her from seeing and stalking a possum on my back fence at night. She is just getting a little older and with age comes the aches and pains that youth couldn't afford. I understand her completely. I too have hip problems from time to time. I am not partially blind, but I have bifocals.

Anyways, there is so much going on right now, but I think I need to slow down and add some posts. I hope to try this at least 2-3 times a month. We will see!


No comments:

Post a Comment