Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, August 15, 2014

New Day, New Post-One Less Problem

Morning Post

I just want to say that I found a song that my daughter likes that I like too.  It is by Arianna Grande.  The song is upbeat and fun.  I played it over and over and over on my way home yesterday.  I heard it on a KRTK Channel 13 news feed  on Face Book.  It showed this  little girl dancing to the song with her father. The video received tons of hits on YouTube.  Then my daughter and I were driving  last weekend and the song Problem came on and she said, "That song is being overplayed, but I like it."  It clicked and I later downloaded it from iTunes.  

It is  my ipod playlist now and I will jam and work out to it for sure.  I have one less problem without you, one less problem, one less problem...these words run through my head and my feet can help but move around.  I use it to lighten the spirit and act as if I am speaking to a host of people that I really don't care for.  I have their faces in front of me and with some sass I sing the song.  I could do without these toxic people in my life and it is my way to let them go.  My way to say my ten cents without offending anyone.  Can't do it in real life, but I can in my car going down 290 on a hot Summer's day. Sure enough!  Can do it and it feel just fine...I've got one less problem without you, one less problem, one less problem!  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment