Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Slowly But Surely-Transfer to Just Write Baby 1, 2, 3 !

Slowly, but surely, I will be transferring many of my posts from my blog Just Write Baby! www.justwritebaby1.blogspot.com .  I plan on doing this every week until every post has been transferred. It pains me to that because that blog is my baby!  I have to abandon my baby because I want to have administrative control over it.  I didn't know know that when I created that blog that I should have used my private email.  I learned about this last year when I couldn't remember my password.  Most places, if you forget your password, they will send it to you using your email.  When I asked for this option, Blogspot stated that I need to contact my employer to get my password.  It also stated that the blog was property of the employer.  I inquired about this with some techy people and they told me that I could transfer the blog to my private email.  Now, I know.  So I am going to transfer the posts to my new blog.  It will take time, but it is worth it.

I am going to post this to my old blog.  If you are reading, Just Write Baby, click on the link below to come over to Just Write Baby 1 2 3 ! www.justwritebaby123.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment