Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Having Fun at Edgewood Elementary

Alana Morris and I collaborated together on a workshop last week.  We focused our efforts on a multigenre review of Reading and Writing.  The analysis pyramind (see last post photos) was our tool for analysis.  It was adapted by Alana Morris from Ralph Fletcher's work.  I had a blast working with Alana and the wonderful, energetic staff at Edgewood Elementary.  We had a great day filled with reflection, insight and many epiphanies.  Edgewood's principal, Vivian Pratts, was also on hand to support her school's efforts to be the very best that they can be for their students and community. What a wonderful day!  I captured some of what we did on my cell phone camera.  I couldn't capture it all and how I wish I could have bottled this enthusiasm to share another day.  This is what I have.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment