Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, September 26, 2014

New Day, New Post-Circus, Monkey and Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

Sometimes you just know when enough is enough.  Sometimes you know when you are tired of being tired.  Sick and tired and tired of being sick.  Which is it?  I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  Am I going to stay here and just complain or am I going to do something about it?  Right now, I am going to do something about it.  What is my plan of action?  Monkeys and circuses.  For now, my solution is just to let things go and fly away, far, far away from me.  I am dropping things and letting them out of my sphere of consciousness.  I shall use the phrase, "Not my monkeys, not my circus."  I like how that phrase sounds and I like the implications.  To me, it is not worth getting all worked up about things that I cannot control.  For example, I cannot control the way some people behave, the weather and the price of of tea in china. I cannot control endless traffic, time flying by, and the endless amounts of junk mail that I take out of my mail box daily.  Cannot control it, so why should I be so stupid as to pay attention to it? Not gonna do that.  I am also not going to worry about things that I cannot control.  Do you know why? Do you really want to know why?  I do not have any time in my life for excess stress.  I choose to exercise it from my life and to do what I can.  I cannot wait to put this into practice.  I have been saying those words to myself quite often. I plan to stay out of any drama from your dad, sister or mama.  Drama has got to go.  Someone shared a funny, but true video with me.  I loved it because Sweet Brown said,"Ain't nobody got time for that."In the middle of the monkeys and circus, I am going to breathe in and out and say, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"  I know I don't.Nope. I definitely don't have time for foolishness and rudeness. By the way, I just let the monkeys out of their cages.  The circus has moved to another part of town.  You might want to catch it down the street.  I didn't buy any tickets for  this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment