Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ridgecrest Elementary Shines-Keep Calm and Read Along Literacy Campaign

I attended a literacy meeting yesterday at Ridgecrest Elementary.  A team of teachers, interventionist teachers, and administrators held this meeting after school.  I was asked to attend this meeting to be a part of  team.  Thanks so much for invite. I enjoyed the meeting.  I was energized by their enthusiasm, collaboration and creative ideas!  In the room you could feel the dedication and passion for literacy.  I took a few photos of the brainstorm to share.  I will let you know more in later posts.  You will definitely benefit from their great ideas!  You go Ridgecrest! KEEP CALM AND READ ALONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment