Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 22, 2014

New Post, New Day

What to post?  What to say?  What, really what went on today?

Today was  a very interesting day.  It can be compared to The Great White ride from Sea World San Antonio.  If you dare try to ride this one, you will have to surrender your glasses and get strapped.  This type of amusement park ride keeps you standing up while you experience two looptie loops.  If you have neck or back problems, this ride is not for you.

Today was nothing short of crazy for me.  I went from one place to another. One place was full of serenity and butterfly gardens.   if  I was in front of numerous firing squads taking target practice with semi automatic weapons.  Uzis anyone?  I was able to dodge many bullets along with the way, but felt wounded nonetheless.  Then my day ended in such a wonderful, wonderful fashion.  The food and company was nothing short of delightful.  The people were so nice and appreciative.  Nice doesn't even close to explaining how I felt to be among such caring individuals.

How does this happen?  One extreme to another.  I think I witnessed the spectrum!  I am glad that my day ended on a positive note.  That was what I needed. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment