Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 2, 2015

Analysis Pyramid and Multigenre Review with Alana Morris and Maureen Ucles

Last week Alana Morris and I worked together in multigenre workshop.  We analyzed different text using the Analysis Pyramid.  Teachers analyzed their writing using the analysis pyramid using Ralph Fletcher's work. Alana adapted it to use with Reading and Writing.  There are photographs of the pyramid in the halls of Edgewood Elementary.  Omaly Sandoval took the time to represent what she has learned in the form of a bulletin board.  We went on a walk-about to snap photos.  I also had a chance to share my poem called Tip. Alana modeled the teacher student conference with me and how to apply the different aspects of the pyramid.  I thought it would be great to see it in action, plus I had a wonderful opportunity to talk about my writing.  That is always a bonus.  Here are some photos from that day:














2 comments:

  1. I miss you, awesome friend and collaborator!!

    Alana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, awesome friend and collaborator!!

    Alana

    ReplyDelete