Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Inferential Thinking-The Heart of Reading



I created this Knovio video for a digital reading project.  I shared it with a colleague today and she thought I should go ahead and put it on the blog. Maybe you can use it, maybe not.  Hopefully, it will be helpful.  I had to record it three times, as the internet kept tripping on and off.  I actually thought the second take was better.  I was a little tired on the third take.  Oh well!  It is what it is. Click on the link below.  The PowerPoint is available below. Just click on the link below.
Inferential Thinking-The Heart of Reading
Knovio presentation-Inferential Thinking-The Heart of Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment