Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 9, 2015

It Is Big Yogi Time

When I go home to see my mother every year,  I make sure that within an hour of arriving in New Boston, Ohio, I go to Hickie's Hamburger Inn. The Big Yogi is on my menu today.  The Big Yogi is one of the best burgers you will eat in all of the United States of America.

The Big Yogi is so delicious.  Even though it drips with cholesterol big time, I love to eat it.  It has super juicy little hamburger patties topped with melted american cheese.  It is placed on this huge bun the size of probably  a Whataburger. It is soft and has been steamed just right. The Big Yogi is special because of the  topping too.  It is topped with tasty cole slaw, pickles, and juicy just- ripened tomato slices. My mouth begins to water just thinking about it.

When I bite into this yummy burger, my taste buds do the happy dance.Woo hoo!  The combination of grease, meat, cheese, tomato, pickles and cole slaw make it so delicious.  Who would have thought that this would be such a great combination?  I mean cole slaw on a cheeseburger, really?  However you slice it, it just  plain good. Enough said.

The sandwich is big enough to fill anyone up.  The Yogi is sliced into two parts so you can see the masterpiece of layers work so effortlessly together.  The taste is beyond comparison to any other burger around.  When I finish with my last bite, even though I am full, I plan my next trip to Hickies.  How many days will I be visiting Mom?  Hmmm!  How many opportunities will I have to visit Hickies?


And so, if I had to go anywhere in the world to eat a burger, hands down, I would choose the Big Yogi from Hickie's Hamburger Inn.  It is a real treat to behold.  The Big Yogi never lets me down.  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment