Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Got Me Thinking! Pic Collage

I was talking with some fellow student writers today in a 5th grade classroom.  I shared the Just Write Baby Blog with them.  I picked up a paper airplane off the floor.  I kept it so it would be a stimulus for a writing idea.  We discussed how we can write about anything. Many students showered me with their writing in the form of poetry and paper planes.  So I was thinking of away to write about what I had encountered today.  I definitely encountered some great readers, writer and thinkers. I am glad you enjoyed the Swipe Baby! video and I'd like to show you some other writing connections.  Well on with it!  Let's get to it!  Here's my
freestyle attempt at writing about paper airplanes...I'm gonna let this one flyyyyyy!
                                                   

You Got Me Thinking

Dedicated to the writers at TFE 5!
You had me thinking
Of many things to ponder
The many things to write

Looking around
Grasping for ideas
Along flew in an idea
Of the paper type

You got me thinking
'bout the  wings
So tight
And lines so diagonal
On the fold

How'd you do that?
Make that plane
So tight
For some kind of flight
'cross the room

Got me thinking
In the blue, the flight
Skies over the horizon
The blue
Wish I could fly too

No comments:

Post a Comment