Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Go On! 2013

Go on!

I’m so tired,
Sick and tired,
Tired and sick
So very
Ready to explode
Completely- utterly
Ready to go
Out of my mind, skull, and conscious
With a raucous raging rebuttal
That burns incessantly
Charring my emotion to a pathetic agonizing callous crisp
I’m done,
Over it
Finished
Basta
Ya
Can’t stand it-
Anymore
Any place
Any time
Why?
The interminable, why, why why

Just leave me be
Leave me alone
Completely alone

Just disappear
Get to steppin’
Off the curb
Into heavy traffic
descending into the abyss
Leave me out of it
Get going
The road is calling ya
Waitin’ on your unkind monstrous soul

Just leave me be
Ya hear?
Stop with those cutting jabs
Over and over and over again
Like those old vinyl 45’s
I’m scratched, torched, bleeding

Those disgusting piercing prods
Reverberating in my heart, mind and soul
Unanticipated
Sudden
Paralysis of being

Wait-
Just stop!
Let me be-
Alone
With my thoughts
Ideas, whisperings
Get outta my space
Guarded ever so tightly
 With a calm tenacity
Ferocity

Out! Out!
Go on now-
LEAVE!
Out of sight
Out of mind
Going, going, gone-
Into oblivion
Go!

M. Ucles
TCTELA January 19, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment