Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Celtic Game At Toyota Center

My daughter and I went to see our favorite team play against Houston in December.  We love to watch the Celtics.  It was great to see them live!  We had pretty good seats.We were about 10 rows from the floor.  It was a decent game but we lost in the end. "The Beard" James Harden couldn't miss from the arc in the 4th.  I wish the personnel at the Toyota Center would have let us bring in our other camera to get better pics during the game.  These pics are from my phone.  They are decent but I would have liked to get close ups of Paul Pierce, KG, Rondo and Jason Terry.  We could see Doc Rivers, the best coach in the NBA, walk through the tunnel.  There were too many people standing near the entrance to allow me to get a decent shot.  ESPN's cameraman was close to us in the same tunnel entrance as the Celtics.  I wish he was in a different tunnel so we could get a closer look and maybe get an autograph.  It was great being there.  It was unfortunately on the same night as the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy.  I was somewhat subdued and saddened, as I heard about the horrific event before I left work and went to the game.  We stood up and had a moment of silence for the victims of Sandy Hook.  Then we listened to the National Anthem and the game started. All in all, it was a good night to spend with my wonderful daughter.  She was disappointed that the Celtics didn't win.  You can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment