Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Expository Calibration 2012 from the archives

I am providing the link to the Knovio Expository Writing Rubric Training.  Please leave a comment when finished.  I am also attaching a link so you can get to the PowerPoint and Anchor Papers.  Enjoy and happy scoring!  I used the sample anchor papers from TEA and from other sources.  The Rubric is from TEA as well. I tried to get it all done without coughing!  I hope it will be helpful. Click on the links : Expository Writing Rubric Training with Anchor Papers and my Box Account link.


Knovio Expository Writing Rubric Training with Anchor Papers

BOX Expository Documents

Why post this now?  I wanted to be able to go back and see what I did back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment