Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 9, 2015

Embarrasing Moments-Wanna Get Away?

I am in a Expository State of Mind.  So when I looked these up, I thought of writing about my favorite series of commercial and explain why I love them so much.  Southwest and GEICO work but I think these below take the cake and then some.    I could consider writing about a moment that I did something stupid too since I have lots of those moments.I like to laugh!  I could explain how to screw something up royally without meaning too. Have you ever tried to mess something up royally though?  It's always when we don't want to do so.  It's always when it is the most convenient, right?  I have heard that there is no cure for stupid! Just thinking maybe maybe I could start it like that? Or not. Hmmm!  Questions run through my mind- what is your most embarrasing moment and why?  What are some top 5 most embarrassing moments for you? Explode the moment. I like how these are only 30 seconds yet they hold so much power for slowing the moment down.  Funny! Hey you there! Yeah, you!  Have you ever in your life had a moment when you wanted to disappear?  Ever wanna get away?

No comments:

Post a Comment