Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Experience with Blogging

 All day long I kept thinking about my blog Just Write, Baby! 1, 2, 3...Go! For the past week, I have been transferring my posts from my previous blog to this one.

Going through the process of copying and pasting, brought back memories of posts past. I would stop, read, and reflect on my journey. What I am learning, through this post relocation process, is that I do love to write.

Why did I start a blog in the first place?  I wanted to have a place to hold some of my ideas and thoughts.  I also wanted to invite other contributors to join me. Many of these people were friends

 Through blogging, I discovered that I had a lot to say. The more I posted, the more ideas would come. Writing became a welcome friend that helped me explore ideas. I may not have explored these ideas, if not for the blog. Blogging also gave me a voice and more motivation to write.

 E. M.  Forster was purported to say, "How do I know what want to think, until I see what I say?" I really connect with this.  It makes perfect sense to me. Through blogging, I have been able to explore so much in my writing. I can see what I want to say by crafting my many  posts.  My posts start out this way and end up that way. Sometimes, the end result is a polar opposite of where I started. I love that when this happens. Oh, the places you'll go!  Blogging daily has helped me realize something important about myself: I was born to write. (This is my epiphany. You may not agree. For me, it is true.)   I am more motivated than ever to let the words fly. I am happy to continue this journey with Just Write, Baby! 1...2...3...Go!  I hope you will join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment