Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dsylexia Workshop

It truly was a pleasure to work with you all this morning.  I hope we can continue the journey soon.  There's so much to learn and we didn't even get to the Memory Kernel.  We'll save that for another day.  Any how I wanted to link the PowerPoint and docs as you asked.  Just click on the link below and you can get to it all from my box account!  Happy New Year and we'll see how resolute we will be with our New Year New You Resolution.  I had a a burrito salad from Murphy's with green bell peppers, spinach and Pico de Gallo today.  It was hard not having a peach iced tea.  I stuck with a Dansani water!   I am resolute for today! Thanks again and if you want to check out the rest of the blog-have at it and leave a comment or two!  Thanks again!  I live for revision!  In fact, my life is revision cubed.

Please click on link below!
Dyslexia Workshop Docs from Box 

No comments:

Post a Comment