Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

TORS Reading Training 2013

TORS Reading Training

Interactive Notebook
Tools

Great books to read

Delicious food with inviting company
 wanted to post something immediately but I was too tired and busy to do so.  Better late than never!   Last Friday's Reading Training by Dr. Joyce Carroll was invigorating and inspiring.  It was something that I was definitely looking forward to attending.  The training was phenomenal.  I loved it and I can't wait until we meet again.  We received a truck load of books!  It was Christmas in January.  I am so looking forward to reading and responding to these books within an interactive notebook and with new colleagues.  We are going to go even deeper with research and the why behind so many of these things we do.  We started off with Rosenblatt's transactional theory and worked through many activities together.  We co-constructed meaning together with our thoughts, words and shared experiences.  I have some photos of the day I'd like to share with you and I will be posting more about the day very soon.  Enjoy!
Meet Dr. Joyce Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment