Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

What is Expository Writing? A Video Survey




Here is a video survey.  Many adults and students were questioned about their knowledge about expository writing.  Check this out!

Tabitha Pena

2 years ago
ha! I showed my students this video today and I told them to be ready when Ms. Ucles comes with a camera to our classroom!!

Thank you for posting this video. I plan on using it in my presentation to the staff on Wednesday's staff meeting. My presentation is all about expository explanatory essays and what they really look like. :) I will let you know how it goes and I will post the flip chart I am using for the meeting.





No comments:

Post a Comment