Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Swipe Queen Baby! Expository Video Revised

Revised Version-Better Version of Swipe Queen Baby!

Here is the release of the new video from ORANGE TERROR Productions! I took the feedback from Karen Justl and added a few things.  Is any type of writing and video blogging ever done?  No, there's always a way to make it better.  I am sure that this will not be the last.  Karen suggested that I add some slide so that you can read most of them.  Before, some of the slides were hard to read because it had a lot of text on them.  I was tired on Saturday when I finished and it's good to see how to improve it. She also suggested that I do an interview type thing to explain how I came up with the idea and what technologies I used.  I hope you like it.  I'm gonna say it right now-It's not done yet but for today!  I know adults and kids alike with enjoy this.  If you like watching Animal Planet and their videos, I think you might like this.  Please comment below and let me know what you think.  Mil gracias! Thanks!



Omaly

2 years ago
Maureen, I loved it! I like the idea of conecting video (actions) with text. Very well done! Great tool to use it as a model writing for kids. I also liked the interview at the end. So proud of you!

Thanks so much for your feedback. I think I worked on this at least 10-15 times back and forth. It was worth it to make it better. I am sure I can make it better still. I wanted it to be the best it could be for my audience. I expected that people would laugh and enjoy this, especially people who love cats. I showed this to some of the people I work with who have cats and they really liked it. It was fun and having your feedback is important to me. Peer conferencing is powerful. I remember when we did that at Sam Houston State Writing Project. Going through that process is nothing but positive. Yes, I would be honored to come and present to the next group in 2013. Pencil me in for sure! Let's keep up the communication. Thanks again Nancy!
Read more

I thought the beginning of the video is much better than the original. Revision...just like when we revise our writing. I loved the interview and your thought process on how and why you created this video. Awesome. Perhaps you might like to come to our Sam Houston Writing Project Summer Institute June 2013 and present to our writing fellows.




No comments:

Post a Comment