Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Last Post


Down draft....the last post for me is the down draft.  I am going to trust the process and allow the words to flow-North, South, East and West.  Just have to let them flow to see where they may go-today, tomorrow or three weeks from now.  Yeah, I know it can be revised and bettered but I am not ready to look at that now.  I'll give it some time and then re enter the draft to see where I will go.  I definitely want to explore Kat Porter and lots of my childhood memories.  I really didn't like how I ended it.  It's not quite right yet but how can you play around with something if you don't get it down, right?  You know what I mean-no I am not going to the bean reference.  I'll leave it at that!  Just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment