Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sammy The Silly

Sammy The Silly
                  I have a very silly cat named Sammy.  Sammy is so insane.  He does some of the craziest things.
   My enormous, fat, black, grey and white cat Sammy is so strange.  He’s acts like one of my dogs!  He follows my daughter all around the house.  He will come to me, when I call him. Most cats only come when they want some food, attention or some cat nip! When I eat something he likes, he will sit right next to me, watching my every move just like my two dogs do.  He hopes I will throw him some food on the floor to fetch!  He is so crazy!
    Sammy can be described as something out of the ordinary.  I think he is a poor excuse for a cat because he acts like no other cat I know.  He loves to eat Chicken McNuggets, french fries and hamburgers too! He even likes to eat turkey bacon, cheese and ham!  I have to guard my food that I bring in from McDonalds or Whataburger because if I don’t watch, he  will stick his big white paws into the bag, to scoop up some fries or chicken fingers!  I usually throw him some fries on the floor.  He doesn’t eat them immediately.  No, he bats them around and plays with the unsuspecting fry and then nibbles on it.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he asked me for some ketchup to go with his fry.
      Many people believe that  cats don’t like water at all. For Sammy that is not true.  He loves to spill his drinking water all the time and all over the floor.  I had to buy a big bowl and fill it to the brim, so he wouldn’t tip it over.  He dips his paws in the water and drinks the water with his cute paws.  If that is not strange enough, he likes to take his cat kibble or hard food and put it in his water bowl.  He likes to play with it and then dip his paw in the water to scoop it up!  Usually by the end of the day, his bowl is quite dirty and I have to clean it and put fresh water in it.
          Sammy loves to have conversations with me. He is especially communicative in the morning.  When I get up and get ready for work, he slowly strolls into my bedroom and meows up a storm.  He has several different meows too! He has this high-pitched meow!  He has continuous little meows that go something like this:  meow-ow-ow- meow-ow- ow!  Then he has this cute I’m-sleepy-please-pet-me-on-my-belly-meow.  He rolls on his back and looks up with such sweet looking green eyes and then the sweet meows follows.
          And so I must say that Sammy is such a wonderfully crazy, crazy cat!  I just love him to death.  There’s no other cat like him in this world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment