Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, March 9, 2015

Reflections

Reflections

Today was a good day for writing.  Everyday is a good day for writing.  For those who love to write, this is always true.  I love to go to writing staff developments.  I walk away getting to know people so much better.  The things you learn and the places you'll go!  Oh, the places you go!  I very much enjoyed sharing my love of writing. To me, if you can't share it, why do it?  There's so much power in sharing!  We grow so much when we share, listen attentively and become more human.  When you share you writing, you share your heart and that a very vulnerable place to be.  That's why it's so important to build the bridges to trust. Once the trust and the feeling of safety is there, then collaboration, brainstorming, sharing and have real conversations happen.  I should say  LIFE HAPPENS!  We're all in this together, so why not, journey together and share the burdens from time to time? Right?  I am just sayin'....  It was great meeting so many new people and to learn from their experiences and wonderful writing!  Yes, today was a great day for writing!

 Enjoy the pics of my family!  We are so silly!  Mom, my big bro Tim, Elizabeth and Sammy!



Chou!

No comments:

Post a Comment