Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Tatiana and Food Favorites

I wanted to post Tatiana's comment from looking at the stimulus of the Food Journeys I posted yesterday.  Her comment can be a quickwrite or freewrite that she can explore in her writer's notebook.  She can either abandon this writing and come back later.  It could serve as springboard for other writing later. She may choose to explore and develop this writing.  She has many options.  The biggest take away I have from her writing is that if she didn't get the words down and take a risk and comment, then she would have no further thought or writing from this great idea.  Thanks so much for sharing and being a great risk taker for yourself and your students in your classroom.  I hope you share this with them!  Kudos!  I will have a "Say Back" peer conference with her in writing and in a video format soon!  Thanks again!

Tatiana's comment:

My favorite type of food is Thai food. I could live in Pei Wei. Every time I go there, I order the Pa Tai chicken, NO Tofu.It's very important that they don't include the Tofu.Even though it doesn't have any taste, it ruins the whole dish. I love it because there's something about the combination of rice noodles, chicken, and almonds mixed in with lime juice that makes my mouth water every time I think about it. It's so delicious, I could eat it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment