Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Day, New Post

I woke up this morning quite tired.  I didn't wake up a thousand times to check and see what time it was. I didn't stay awake for an hour or two before falling lightly asleep.  Nope!  Last night I was out like a light at 10 and I woke up to my daughter's alarm this morning.  I slept sound!  I slept like a log in a petrified forest.  It was nice.  I haven't slept that good in a while. Attribution must be given to Hip Hop Abs and my new diet.  I like this because I get some good sleep and I feel better.  Although I am tired today, it is an authentic tired.  It is not due to lack of sleep, but rather that my body has been grinding with the workouts.  My mind cannot run it's usual marathons at night.  I usually cannot sleep and when I do it is sporadic.  So I must push forward and keep up with my healthy lifestyle.  Good morning, tired morning, nice morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment