Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Derek Jeter Tribute Commercial

I just watched the Derek Jeter commercial from Gatorade.  I loved it and a tears came to my eyes.  Derek Jeter is the captain of the New York Yankees.  He leads by example.  His is a definite hall of fame shoe in.  I thought about reading and writing and how I could use this commerical to figure out the theme and to think about how the producers and directors used the images and music to bring the audience to inspiration and tears. I also thought about how this could be used as a stimulus for expository or narrative writing.  I don't want to ramble on, but I have to sleep tonight.  Enjoy this great commercial.  Gabby Cruz, I know you would love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment