Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 8, 2014

Great Day At Ridgrecrest!

I spent my morning at Ridgrecrest Elementary School.  Michelle and Leverie invited me to join her team in kicking off  the Literacy Challenge.  Their goal is to have teachers and students read 4,080,000 minutes by May!  Wow!

It was so much fun starting off my morning with fun style dances that I learned on stage. The students were so excited about starting their year off reading.  There was even a video of the whole school caught reading!  It was so creative and fun!

My hats off to Ridgecrest Elementary and their Literacy Team!  You rock reading and literacy!

Here are some photos of the morning!  I am the horse and Michelle Garcia is the unicorn.  Enjoy! There will be a video upcoming.
































No comments:

Post a Comment