Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Daily Post: 2 Buy or Not 2 Buy

Daily Post 2 Buy or Not 2 Buy?

I dusted off my  laptop that I bought last year around this time.  I stopped using it in October because Window's 8 frustrated me.  I wish there was an app to give me the same function and views as Windows 7.  Before I decided to shelve it, I uploaded 8.1 and that's when I started having major problems. There was trouble connecting to the internet and things. I hated those apps for watching videos. I need to take a course on how to use Window's 8. I wonder what the upcoming Windows OS will be like.  I think it will be better because so many people share my frustration.

Why dust my HP computer off? I was thinkig of buying a new computer that would have 8 RAM, touchscreem and 1TB of storage.  I saw some great deals at Staples online.  I went to Staples to check some of them out yesterday too.  The ones that I wanted were around 600.  That is about what I paid for this one, but with a Square Deal accidental and insurance on it.  My thought was to give this heavy laptop a try and see.  If I didn't like it and it wouldn't function, I would go for a Toshiba Satellite with 12 RAM.  I am typing on on m HP right now it is working better.  I should say I am working better.  I have figured out how to find things faster.  If I have anymore questions, I will go to Staples and ask their techs.  They are really helpful.

Now, I need to upload tons of media on this.  I will probably go and get more storage installed.  I like to create lots of media for presentations and such.  I have so many photos that I can use.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment