Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Creating New Blog Will Take Time

I just updated my Google Account.  That took some time to do so.  Now I need to pour myself a cup of Star Bucks Morning Blend.  I can't believe it is 9:36 am already and I haven't posted yet!  My goal is to slowly bring over some of my poetry and other posts from my other blog Just Write Baby.  I wish there was a way for Blogger just to let me transfer my email over.  Right now, my other site, which I have spent three years building, is owned by my employer's site. If I want to make any changes, I have to contact the site's administrator. I want to be in complete control.  I have been the one who has worked on this because I love doing so.  My employer has not mandated that I do so. That is why I am here, using my private email.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment