Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, August 22, 2014

Digital Writing Matters

I just had a conversation with Karen Justl.  We were talking about a writing staff development that I conducted a few days ago with writer's notebooks.  I explained to her that as I have been writing on this new blog and as I have been transferring my post from 3 years, I have noticed that I have posted quite a bit. I have noticed that I have written a lot.  This is my digital writer's notebook.  I enjoy doing this everyday or most days.  I gets me off of my duff and gets me into writing and exploring topics that I might not be doing otherwise.  Digital Writing is impact and it does matter.  I know that some people think that it is not important.  I would beg to differ on that premise.  It is important and I am one person who is living proof.

I explore so much through my digital writing and I will explore more of my thoughts at a later time. I just wanted to get my ideas down today, so that I can do more with it later.  I didn't want to forget this as the day becomes more and more hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment