Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, August 15, 2014

Modified Running Record

Trying out a Modified One Minute Running Record Demo


I was working on a staff development from Mary Shea's work from Where's the Glitch?and her book about administering running records for grades 1-3.  I decided to take a short video administering the one minute running record with a third grader.  The parent has given permission for this to be viewed. I had a reflection piece where I spoke to another educator about what I learned from watching the boy and myself. My computer stated that that video was corrupted!  I didn't do anything really!  I didn't!  Who know what that actually means.  To me it means lots of lost time in editing!  Technology!  Sometimes I love it and sometimes I want to throw it out the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment