Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Two Posts A Day Keeps The Cobwebs Away

I posted today on www.justwritebaby1.blogspot.com about how I want to post twice daily.  This is a personal goal of mine.  I know that I will faithful to this promise mostly.  It will be good for me.  I love to write and it need to write daily.  There is such a calming effect on me.  I usually try to do this the first thing in the morning. I don't always get up in time to do that.  Getting up early means that I go to bed early. No problem, right?  Not when you can't fall asleep at a decent time.  Last night I tossed and turned for hours.  I hate that.  It felt as if I had to sleep and so I couldn't sleep due to being anxious about not sleeping.  I have no earthly idea what time I seriously feel asleep.

I wish sleep would come easy to me like it does to my cats.  They find time all day and night to sleep so soundly.  In fact on the weekend, they coax me into napping more than I should.  They mesmerize me with their green sleepy eyes.  They even snore loudly.  I sometime wish I had the life of a cat.  I love naps and that is all they do.  They eat, groom themselves, stretch and then nap.  They wake up, stretch themselves, eat, groom and then...yeah you guessed it...they nap.  I think a cat, on average sleep 20 out of 24 hours a day.  My insomnia won't allow me the pleasure of great sleep.  I think I may need to groom myself more. My grooming would take the form of exercise.  When I exercise for more than 45 minutes daily, I can calm down and get some decent sleep.  So why don't it do it consistently?  I let other things get in the way.  I felt it was too late in the evening to exercise last night.  Monday night, it was the bad weather. Tonight?  We will see.  I need to get to grooming with Hip Hop Abs tonight. We will see!

Time's up!  I have completed two posts today!  At least my brain, hands and fingers got a workout using the keyboard and producing this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment