Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, January 25, 2015

TCTELA Spectacular

My brain has been exploding this weekend.  First it exploded from a migraine that I suffered at Friday's TCTELA's Conference.  It didn't leave me fully incapacitated until after my session though.  I think it was the excitement of it all and my presentation.  I tend to get pumped about presenting.  I was also very pleased to meet up with my good friend and colleague Alana Morris.  If you have never had the pleasure of meeting this dynamo, you really haven't lived.  I have worked with her in SBISD for 6 and a half years.  In January, she moved onto another district.  We have been keeping in touch, but it seemed like a zillion years since I had a prolonged chat with her.  Needless to say, it was heaven to laugh and catch up with her.  It was funny too because she was presenting at the exact same time I was and was just next door.  I had a techie gadget that she needed, so it felt like old times.
I wanted to post these photos of day two for you.  I will post more about the conference in the upcoming days.  My brain just needs to process all that I learned and experienced!




No comments:

Post a Comment