Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Horsing Around

I looked through some photos on Face Book this morning. I found one that I took years back. My daughter bought these horse masks on Amazon just because. She thought that they were funny and would give people a treat while she wore them. She especially liked to wear them (one was a horse and the other a unicorn) when I was driving and she would tag along. We did get some double takes and  we saw people pointing at our car. Once, while I was pumping some gas, some woman came over to our car and asked to take a photo of Elizabeth "horsing around" on the passenger side of the car. I loved that time and I love the photo that I am going to share. Have a great day and take some time to smell the roses or eat a carrot! It will do you some good! Just ask the horse.

Horsing Around

No comments:

Post a Comment