Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, July 24, 2015

Writer's Blog...Lack of Motivation

I have been on vacation recently and so I haven't had the time to post more. It is not that I haven't thought about it much, because I have. I continuously search for something great to write. Many ideas have passed through my mind...some good, some not so much. The problem is that I haven't done anything about it. Many great writers continually give advice. They purport that if you want to be a good writer, then you must write daily. You must write and be disciplined to hone your skills. I know this, just like I know that I must eat better and exercise more. The problem is that I must make these things habits. This will be my first attempt to get back to being disciplined. Even though I may not think that the topics that I explore matter much, I must explore and write daily. I will use this blog for that end. I cannot promise to post daily, because I don't want to promise what I may or may not deliver. When an idea hits me, I am going to do my best to write about it on this blog. It can serve as my journal of sorts. Vamos a ver lo que pasa. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment