Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, January 18, 2016

Working On My Room

I have been working on my anchor charts in my room. I have some windows that are the walls to my classroom. I had some posters up, but I decided to take them down and add some student work. I created these anchor charts, but I placed them on cabinet doors. I wonder if I will be able to keep them up or the fire marshall will have me take them down. I worked until almost 7 pm putting them up and taking things down. I really hope they can stay up for a while. I would hate to waste my time. I took the photos with my phone. I hope this work will help my students and anchor their thinking.







No comments:

Post a Comment