Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Writing Up a Storm...On Plates, Wrapping Paper, and Cabinets

My students and I have been writing up a storm. We have been studying proper and common nouns. This week we continued our study of common and proper nouns, singular and plural nouns, and finished the week tracing the pronouns back to the antecedent while studying subjective pronouns. They had the opportunity to find the antecedent and pronoun patterns within their own writing and using mentor paragraphs from published books.  In addition to that, we continued writing about personal experiences using artifacts such as plates and wrapping paper. I have included photos of student writing and my use of cabinet and door space. I have been using my Dry Erase Markers on my cabinets and doors.



















No comments:

Post a Comment