Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Anchor Charts

I have been teaching my English learners a lot of English grammar these past two months. I have used lots of mentor text and teacher examples as we go. I also have been using anchor charts and make anchor charts out of doors, cabinet doors, and other places. I have been too busy to post, but then one trusted colleague encouraged me to continue to post even if it was just a little bit. Here are some of my anchor charts that I have been using. I wish I had snapped photos of the mentor sentences that I had written on chart paper. I have plans for those which include lamination and clothes hangers. My students have asked me to get them out, so that they can review them. What they have forgotten is that they have written them in their Writer's notebooks.










No comments:

Post a Comment