Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Notebook and Staples

I tweeted out photos of some of my student notebooks and included Staples in the mention. I included Staples because I love to go to Staples and buy supplies for my classroom. I especially like the different selections of duct tape and great prices of pens and pencils. I always go there for the beginning of the school year deals on composition notebooks and spirals. This year, Staples had a special treat for teachers. They gave away wonderful coupons and a bag of goodies including hand santizer and liquid Expo markers. Needless to say, there are many reasons why I love to go to Staples.

I tweeted out photos of the Writing and Reading notebooks that my students created using the packing and duct tape. Staples USA replied to my tweet. I thought that it was so cool. Now I have more reasons to shop at Staples.  I have included photos of student notebooks and the Staples tweet and reply.












No comments:

Post a Comment