Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Words of Freedom-Soy libre


Not to worry, I will add the accents tomorrow. I just wanted to get it out tonight. Blogspot doesn't allow for accents in Spanish.  Disculpe por ahora.


Words of Freedom-Soy Libre

by Maureen Ucles

I can
post what I want
say what I want
expresarme

I can 
let the words fly
off of the page
from my thoughts
pensamientos
locked deep inside
waiting to be released
to be expresada


I can
write what I want
be who I want
not considering you 
anymore
not in the least

I can 
be free 
how I want
no holding back
letting go 
freedom rings
in my ears
en mi corazon
en mi alma

Yo puedo
expresarme
para librarme
demonstrarte
quien soy


Yo puedo volar
alcanzar mis suenos
mis deseos
que tengo dentro
mi espirtu

no voy 
a quedar callada
no mas
no voy a
escuchar sus palabras negativas
no mas
me quedo
feliz y libre
para expresarme
and be me
that I was meant to be
YA

No comments:

Post a Comment