Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Essays and Grammar: Training of Trainers Summer Workshops by Gretchen Bernabei

Gretchen Bernabei is putting on some summer workshops called Essays and Grammar: Training of Trainers.  I will be attending one of them. I am so very excited to learn new things and go deeper with the strategies that I have implemented  with my students and colleagues. The workshop is four days in length. The workshop will be intense. I can't wait. The dates and places are below. I have also provided a link to her site for the summer workshops: http://www.eventbrite.com/o/trail-of-breadcrumbs-llc-3424501879  I will be posting more photos and reflections very soon.  The first workshop will take place in New Braunfels tomorrow. I hope to see you in one of these workshops.

1 comment: