Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, April 10, 2017

Cat Burglar Dusty

I was reading with my students today. We read about this serious cat burglar who is an actual cat. He is a Snowshoe beautiful cat who steals articles of clothing, stuffed animals, towels, shoes and anything he can get his paws on. He burglarizes his neighbors at night. He became famous when Animal Planet had filmed him in his nightly pursuits. They used an infrared camera to record him. You can find his video on YouTube. He was even on The Tonight Show with David Letterman. I researched him and shared his YouTube video with some of my students.  In the video he is known as Dusty the Klepto Cat. I find him adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment