Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Sunday, May 1, 2016

20,000 Page Views!

Today is a grand day!  I reached a mini milestone of sorts. Since I started this blog a few years back, I wanted it to be better than my first blog called www.justwritebaby1.blogspot.com.  I stopped using that blog. (It is still in existence, but I don't post there anymore.)  I wanted the autonomy to post what I wanted without any organization to have ownership of my blog. It was hard to stop posting from my first blog, but I tried to move all the posts from my justwritebaby1 over my current blog. I wish that I could have brought over the members and the page views with me. I had around 54,000 page views when I moved to this blog full time. Now, as of today, I have 20,000 pages views. Not bad!  I feel proud of this number of pages views.  My ultimate goal is to get to 100,000 pages views in the next few years and see where my blogging can go. To you, the audience, thanks for checking in from time to time to read my blog posts. I also want to thank the people who comment as well. Lastly, I want to thank my class. They are my inspiration, support, and a source of ideas for posts. There are others who continue to encourage me to blog. Thanks for your support. I will try to post more often. I made a meme in honor of twenty thousand pages views. Mil gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment