Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Shake It Off!

I was driving to the bank today. I finally put on Taylor Swift's song Shake It Off. I had heard it a time or two, but not in its entirety. I downloaded it the other day from iTunes. I had such a great time listening and dancing to it in my car!  It was rather fun. I wish I had downloaded it when it was very popular about 8 months back. Oh, well that is me, always late to pop culture!  I downloaded Happy in the Summer. But...better late than never. I am going to make a playlist and put Shake If Off, Happy, and Ariana's Grande's Problem.  I can definitely see myself listening to these songs on my way home, especially in June, when traffic is horrible!



No comments:

Post a Comment