Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, November 27, 2015

Grammar Keepers and Gretchen Bernabei

I attended Gretchen Bernabei's Grammar Keepers workshop in early November. I took many videos and photos. I didn't have enough time to do anything with them until today. I know it is Black Friday. I don't like crowds and waiting in long lines. Instead of being out spending my cash, I decided to be nice to my checking account and produce videos.

My motivation for producing these videos is to share with my team and other people who might find these snippets helpful. My sincerest wish is that you do find these videos helpful. Even though I was in attendance, I will go back to these videos to remind me of a few things.

You could purchase Grammar Keepers from Amazon or QEP Professional Books.

I have also added some photos of the workshop.  I included some photos of quotes that are note worthy.

Student Journal 












No comments:

Post a Comment