Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, November 27, 2015

More Snippets from Grammar Keepers

Here is another video that I produced. I attended the Grammar Keeper workshop. Gretchen Bernabei presented a full day workshop in Houston on November 11th. I took some video footage so that I could share it with my teammates and any person who would be interested in teaching grammar in context. These are snippets of certain times in the workshop. I wasn't able to record from my camcorder. I used my phone. I ran out of battery for the pm though. I hope you find it helpful



Example of Student Journal









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these videos! I'm going to start using Grammar Keepers with my classes this year. These videos have definitely helped clarify how to best use the lessons in her book...

    ReplyDelete