Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election of Peppermint Mocha

Happy election day to all. Today will be a doozy. I cannot wait to vote and get on home to see the pundits do their job until the late into the evening. I cannot wait to hear them call it.  Today, however, is more than that. Today I elected to not go with my McDonald's usual. No, I didn't go with a medium coffee with six creams. I instead elected to go with an early on the menu Peppermit Mocha. Because of my election, I predict that my day will run smoothly. If it doesn't, I can still sip my Peppermint Mocha. It usually isn't on the menu until after Thanksgiving. This one is an early surprise. What and who will you elect today? Whatever and whoever it is, I hope it is a good one. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment