Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, February 9, 2015

Geico Commercial Favorites

I wanted to post my favorite Geico commercials.  I especially like the one about the camel and hump day and the newer follow-up-to-the camel-commercial.  Hey, guess what day it is?  Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike!  Guess what day it is?  It is Monday!  Oh, darn!  That will not work. No one gets excited about Mondays.  Mondays are the worst day of the week. It is back to work day.  It is get back to normal day.  It is sleep deprivation day.  Lastly, it is the day after Sunday and the NFL games.  Nope, no one likes Mondays.

Me?  I like Wednesdays, The camel gets is it right.  Guess what day it is?  Wednesdays are in the middle of the week days.  When Wednesday is here we are almost on the other side of the bell curve and to the weekend. Guess what day it is?
Wednesday are adjacent to Thursdays. I like Thursdays because they are next to Friday. Fridays are relief days because the next day I can rest, relax and catch up on all the things I didn't have the energy to do! Saturday is a chill day. It is a-do-whatever-I-want-to-day without any particular schedule or traffic!

 Hump days, wonderful Wednesdays help me get through the week. I can take a breath and know that I am almost there.  Guess what day it is?  Mike!  Mike! Mike! Mike!  Guess what day it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment