Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Friday, September 11, 2015

Gretchen Bernabei's Staff Development Schedule

I am so excited to see that Gretchen Bernabei will be offering more workshops  this Fall. I plan on attending both workshops titled Fun Sized Academic Writing and Grammar Keepers. I always learn something new each time that I attend one of her workshops. My understanding deepens and now that I have a classroom of my very own, I am triple excited to attend. I can't wait to see how she uses Grammar Keepers and the writer's notebook. The sentence wringer will be fun to explore. I will be incorporating these strategies. In addition to that, she will share the wealth with the the kernel essays and icons. Pitchforking has constantly evolved too. I am looking forward to learning about the twists and turns. The day will fly by and I will enjoy every minute of it.  Can't wait!  For more information, go to trailofbreadcrumbs.net or click on the link provided below. Hope to see you there!  Badabing, badaboom!






Trailofbreadcrumbs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment