Express Yourself

Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
--Dr. Seuss

Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer

This is my last week of summer school. It has been good so far. I am really in the mood for some summer though. I am ready to rejuvenate and get back to little projects at home. I need to clean out my garage, go through papers and books, and clean up the place. I would like to have a garage sale, if possible. We will see.

The other part of my mini vacation will be to get some books read that I have been putting off. I would also like to travel a bit. We will see how all of this goes. Right now, I am feeling a little blah. The NBA Finals are over. There's only baseball to watch, and I don't watch it much at all. This is the meh season for sports. I will find something to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment